|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||:||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically 3 to 6 months|
It is rightly said that communication runs your world, be it the professional sphere or the domestic sphere. Whereas right communication helps to accomplish a number of tasks, wrong communication or misunderstanding very often create unimaginable ruckus. That's why knowing the perfect way to communicate is of utmost importance. Our course on Workplace Communication aims to achieve this very target to equip the learner with the necessary skills to communicate in the best way for the betterment of the organization. As it is understood that workplace communication is the transfer or exchange of information and ideas both verbally and non-verbally between one person or group and another person or group with an organization. Effective communication ensures that accurate transfer of information from one person to another takes place and there is minimum misunderstanding. Therefore, effective workplace communication is very essential for achieving the goals of any organization because among others, it create accountability and avoids confusion.The focus of this course is to strengthened students’ awareness of workplace communication, and add new interpersonal skills, with the end result of becoming a more competent communicator overall.
- Introduction to Business Communication and Listening Skills
- Introduction to Investment Pitch
- Job Interview Skills
- How to deliver criticism in the Workplace?
- Managing challenging conversation with positive outcomes
- How to be a more assertive speaker?
- Business Presentation Skills
- How to give a Sales Presentation?
- Communicating with your Boss
- How to speak up at Meetings?
AWARD LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Basic understanding of the communication skills.
- Become a good listener because a good listener can become a good speaker also.
- Know the secrets of project pitching.
- Master the skills of Sales pitching in face-to-face & telephonic conversations.
- Understand the use of effective communication techniques with customers.
- Be able to face, digest & clarify the criticism at workplace.
- Become a prominent speaker to be able to represent your company on big occasions.
- Equip yourself with the necessary skills for professional meetings.
- Deliver customer service with perfection in different domains.
- Earn the faith & satisfaction of your customers/clients with your effective communication skills.
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
- To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITIONS
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization (TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
In fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.