|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically 3 to 6 months|
|Course Code||:||OSG-TA|COURSE DESCRIPTION
This highly immersive course is a sort of teacher training program which helps the aspirants to get equipped with the necessary skills to become assistant teachers who assists the senior teachers in fulfilling their instructional responsibilities. The best part of our course is that its curriculum is designed to be as challenging as our other teacher training courses because we want you to become the best among your class. Even if your goal is to become a teaching assistant initially, this does not wipe off the challenges inherited in the teaching profession. The duration of the course varies between six months to one year. The program focuses on developing the aspirant's ability to instruct children, organize lesson plans, and manage classroom activities. Special modules are curated to match up with the changing environment to enable the students to train with the latest skill set. After completion of the course, the aspirants can choose the stream or subject of their choice to become a teaching assistant. It can be regular subjects or the aspirants can also join exciting streams like language, arts and dance, child development, sports, music, yoga etc . There are many benefits associated with earning a diploma in teaching assistance, including improved skills in time management, organization, stress management, and interpersonal communications.
- Introduction to Global Education System
- Introduction to Teaching Learning Materials
- Facilitating and Enhancing Learning
- Education Psychology
- Teaching of Regular Subjects
- Physical Education
- Teaching Methods basic & advanced
- Health Education
- Microteaching skillsets
- Handling challenging situations
- Handling critisisms
- Live Internship & Case studies
AWARD LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Understand the basis of education system.
- Understand the basic psychology or mindset of students coming to school.
- Equip yourself with the latest technological aids used in teaching (online classes).
- Learn to create course plan & test papers
- Gain the skills of conducting examinations & evaluation techniques to be used post examination.
- Get a grip on select aspects of physical education also.
- Learn Yoga which will immensely help you also for your own fitness (remember, teaching is a very very hectic profession).
- Ability to apply the core components of the child psychology to establish rapport with the students.
- Be able to utilize the main functions of MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point.
- Enhance your personality to become a role model for the students.
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to
demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet
the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the
learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITIONS
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training
Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization
(TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training
Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC
Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final
examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.