|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically 3 months|
Today’s supply chain expert confirms that an association has the resources it requires to get done its task and purposes—from ended commodities and raw materials to tools and services. Our learners discover developing approaches at play in every administration’s bottom line. Practice incessant procedure development for a path of productivity.
Our purpose is to progress procurement and supply chain of specialists who can take the expertise they progress on our program and make a significant difference in the marketplace. Our technique to training is planned to develop your real-world business expertise and confidence, and places huge focus on practical challenges.
DETAILED COURSE INFORMATION
- Supply chain management role
- Concepts of sustainable supply chain strategies & data analytics
- Problem solving & communication skills
- Optimizing supply chain operations
- Supply chain operations management
- Technology impacts in the supply chain
- Sustainable supply chain strategies
- Effective procurement strategies
- Managing Global Supply Chains
- Outsourcing & Contract Management
- International Business & the Global Economy
- Business and Professional writing
During the tutorials or seminars, a student will work on case studies and discuss new models of business.
This course requires a properly maintained computer with high-speed internet access and an up-to-date web browser (such as Chrome or Firefox). The student must be able to communicate with the instructor via email.
This course uses an asynchronous mode and students are provided with tiered video and self-guided learning modules. Live online interaction with the instructor can be arranged. The “on-site” classroom works on standard computers and instructor-led exercises, seminars, and workshops if applicable.
Most course lectures may be viewed on mobile devices, but in some cases, assignments and quizzes must be completed on a desktop or laptop computer.
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
In fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.