|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically for 1 year|
|Course Code||:||OSG- PT|
Physiotherapy is a discipline of science concerned with the treatment, prevention, and recuperation of physically handicapped individuals.Physiotherapy is regarded as an ancient science that utilizes physical activities to cure individuals.Diploma in physiotherapy will make you eligible to work with human anatomy and reinstate and make a patient well through the detailed learning provided about the rehabilitation processes and other health and fitness methods.Physiotherapists, osteopaths, university lecturers etc. are some of the fields in which one can make a career in.
- Anatomical Terminology, Cells, and Tissues
- Introduction to Upper Limb, Neuroanatomy and Cranial Nerves
- Cell Structure and Function
- Blood Composition, Muscles and Nerves
- Carbohydrates, Proteins and Enzymes
- Compression Therapy and Electrotherapy
- Introduction to Sociology and Health
- Psychology & Positive Perspective
- Mindfulness, Flow and Spirituality
- Environmental and Applied Physiology
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to
demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet
the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the
learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITION'S
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training
Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization
(TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training
Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC
Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final
examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.