|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically for 1 year|
|Course Code||:||OSG- NAEC|
An integral fashion for women nowadays, the nail art industry has an indefinite scalability for those who have the passion for the art of beautifying and designing nails. In this course you will be able to amaze your clients with stunning designs. The course is organized into different sections and features different difficulty levels.Throughout the course, students will receive continual reviews of their progress which may encourage and buttress the necessary knowledge and skills needed to become successful in the area of cosmetology industry.
- Essential knowledge on nail structure and preparation
- Basic and advanced knowledge of color combination and composition
- Stunning designs: Ombre, Textured look, Line art and more
- Proper sculpting of coffin, almond and oval nail shapes
- Detailed knowledge on sanitary conditions and disinfection
- Ergonomics of working with clients
- Avoiding allergies and work related injuries
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to
demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet
the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the
learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITION'S
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training
Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization
(TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training
Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC
Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final
examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.