|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||:||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically 3 to 6 months|
The foundation of a child's overall growth largely depends upon two pillars. One is his parent's care and the other is the nurturing by his first teacher(s). Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training course is very delicate course in itself because at the end of the course the trainee will become a teacher handling small kids who have just entered the school world leaving their parents laps. It's a very delicate & fragile moment for the kids so it becomes even more challenging for the Montessori teachers to provide a safe and happy environment to the kids. The kids should get a positive feeling so that they start loving attending their school. Hence, this course aims to make the trainees a better teacher who can develop natural interests in the kids and engage them with playful activities rather than use formal teaching methods. The Montessori Diploma course equips the prospective Montessori teachers with the vital skills and methods with which they can give their best to the small kids and teach them with the best of their abilities and assist, guide and correct the young learners. This course is based on self-directed activities, hands on learning and collaborative play. Theories are less and practical assignments are aplenty. Early year’s education has a life changing influence on the kids' future growth prospects so the aspirants of this course must understand the strategic role they will have to play to enhance the latent potential of the children. Hence, it becomes highly advisable to undergo the OSG professional course in Montessori teacher training because our course is a highly effective and child-centric method of education.
- Introduction to Objectives and Goals of Pre-Primary Age group
- Introduction to Montessori Method in Nutshell
- Montessori Methodology and Psychology
- Prayer Assembly and Moral Teaching
- Language Development
- Cultural Geography
- Computer in Montessori Classroom
AWARD LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Become aware of the specialized needs of small kids.
- Ability to create pedagogy for small kids to enable them to learn in a playful manner.
- Gain a good grasp in the field of child psychology.
- Application & development of the Montessori methods of teaching.
- Practical application on the language development among the kids.
- Development of Moral Science & basic hygiene attributes.
- Acquiring the art of Story Telling.
- Becoming computer savvy learning basic computing skills.
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
- To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITIONS
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization (TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
In fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.