|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically for 1 year|
|Course Code||:||OSG- MA|
Makeup has become a powerful way of expressions in the world of glamor. This industry is one of the most prospering industries nowadays with its applications ranging from the smallest to the biggest occasions.
This course provides in depth knowledge of different genres of makeup techniques, understanding face shapes and characteristics, skincare and hygiene, makeup for fashion photo shoots, different brush types and makeup products, skin tones and so on.
- Understanding skin tones & lighting
- Skin type & skin tone knowledge
- Makeup for Festivals & Corporate life
- Techniques of bridal make-up & engagement makeup
- Different types of Eye makeup
- Makeup for photo shoots, films and modelling
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to
demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet
the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the
learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITION'S
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training
Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization
(TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training
Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC
Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final
examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.