|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||:||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically 3 to 6 months|
It is aptly said that MS Office runs or helps to run around 50% of the offices across the world. It is such a wonderful software with unmatched ease that it has become quintessential in the professional world. Our course in MS-Office is a fundamental course covering applications like Word, Excel, Power Point, Picture Manager etc. The knowledge of MS-Office facilitates in organizing, managing, and presenting the information in your day to day professional life. at one hand for professionals, it makes life easy & improves work efficiency and on the other hand for students it makes the task of studying or making projects super convenient. To work in most businesses, you’ll need a good command of the universally accepted Microsoft Office software Programs. This course will breed computer literacy among the masses and help the people to bridge the digital divide. On completion of this course the person will be able to make use of computers for various purposes like surfing the net, sending/ receiving emails, preparation of various documents, preparing business documents and presentations, preparing small databases, maintenance of accounts etc.
- Introduction to Microsoft Office
- Introduction to M.S Excel
- Introduction to Power Point
- Introduction to Outlook
- Customizing and creating a document in MS Word
- Charts and Graphing in MS Word
- Spreadsheet Basics
- Additional Commands in MS Excel
- Advanced Techniques of Power Point
- Advance Internet
AWARD LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Understand different types of softwares bundled in MS-Office and their uses.
- Gaining proficiency in MS-Word and MS-Excel.
- Acquiring skills of making attractive presentations in MS-Power Point.
- Exchanging emails through MS-Outlook.
- Gaining advanced techniques of Power Point.
- Creating professional documents like brochures, letter heads in MS-Word.
- Be able to utilize the main functions of MS Office and other software (included in your course).
- Be able to identify useful information from the Internet and E-marketing.
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
- To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITIONS
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization (TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
In fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.