|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically for 1 year|
|Course Code||:||OSG- LT|
Literary translation studies lets you combine your intellectual talents with your professional ambitions, gaining a strong grounding in translation theory whilst benefiting from our distinct emphasis on the practice of literary translation.
This course in literary translation will help you learn strategies for translating essays, poems, plays etc. and will help you in getting acquainted with the contemporary translation theory which related to literary translation.
- Vocabulary and Composition
- Translation of poetry, plays, literary books
- Stages and Techniques of Translation
- Listening and Speaking Skills
- International Organizations and Translation
- Translation for Subtitling
- Academic and Social Orientation
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to
demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet
the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the
learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITION'S
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training
Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization
(TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training
Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC
Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final
examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.