|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically for 1 year|
|Course Code||:||OSG- IM|
International marketing is a course designed to introduce you to the marketing practices of companies seeking market opportunities outside their home country, and to raise your awareness about the importance of viewing marketing management strategies from a global perspective.You will learn about its scope and significance followed by the in depth study of important attributes of international marketing gaining sufficient knowledge of the channels, marketing environment, strategies and decision makings etc.
- Definitions of International Marketing
- Scope of International Marketing
- Characteristics of International Marketing
- Significance of International Marketing
- Factors Affecting International Marketing
- Distribution Channel in International Marketing
- Decisions in International Marketing
- Product and Brand Decisions
- The Global Trade Environment
- International Marketing Strategy
- Present International Marketing Scenario
- International Marketing Trade Barriers/Restrictions
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to
demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet
the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the
learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITION'S
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training
Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization
(TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training
Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC
Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final
examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.