|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically 3 months|
This practical expertise will offer you a unique opportunity to revitalize your leadership approach with the focus on power, to an open leadership based on faith and sense.
This new method of leadership motivate associations between people in spite of their differences of view and supports healthier team leadership.
You will discover your own leadership style through discussions with your friends, and obtain the essential self-assurance to make good verdicts based on the views and concepts of others even if they are conflicting. You will also listen to viewpoints on leadership from genius leaders such as an Olympic athlete, business managers, and other well-known guest presenters.
DETAILED COURSE INFORMATION
- Building your leadership skills
- Giving sense to your leadership experience
- Leading organizations
- Instil confidence
- Evaluate & hone personal leadership style
- Enhance your credibility and develop a committed organization
- Developing resilience
- Elaborate strengths – based personal development
- Develop an approach for creating true engagement
- Discovery of practical ideas and tools that can help with leadership
- Prepare for a challenging interaction
- Observe & discuss complex situations
- Identify constructive strategies for handling complex situations
During the tutorials or seminars, a student will work on case studies and discuss new models of business.
This course requires a properly maintained computer with high-speed internet access and an up-to-date web browser (such as Chrome or Firefox). The student must be able to communicate with the instructor via email.
This course uses an asynchronous mode and students are provided with tiered video and self-guided learning modules. Live online interaction with the instructor can be arranged. The “on-site” classroom works on standard computers and instructor-led exercises, seminars, and workshops if applicable.
Most course lectures may be viewed on mobile devices, but in some cases, assignments and quizzes must be completed on a desktop or laptop computer.
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
In fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.