|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically for 1 year|
Hotel Management is the study of professional Hotel administration and catering. This course offers you endless possibilities in the corporate space to build your careers and enable you to gain in-hand experience and theoretical knowledge of hotel management activities. The course is vast in nature and covers various aspects like food and beverage, accommodation, leisure as well as catering service to guests, communication skills, presentation, etc.
A hotel management degree has huge scope in the service industry. Jobs in Hotel Management include multiple areas of skills such as front office operation, food and beverage services, accounting and marketing.
- Additional Language (Kannada/ Sanskrit/ English, etc.)
- Hospitality Communication
- Hotel Accounting
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Food Production Foundation
- Food & Beverage Service
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Hotel Costing and Management Accounting
- Housekeeping and Laundry Operations
- Front Office Operation
AWARD LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Introduction and understand different types of Hotel industry and their functions.
- Understand the Target Market & explain intangibility of service and potential.
- Understand Advantages & Disadvantages of different types of Hotel Ownerships
- Understand how organisations carry out customer service in a particular sector.
- Understand the use of effective communication techniques with customers and indifferent sectors deliver customer service.
- To understand the functioning of Food Production Dept.
- Understand Effective communications skills, interpersonal skills & good grooming standards
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to
demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet
the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the
learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITION'S
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training
Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization
(TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training
Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC
Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final
examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.