|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||:||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically 3 to 6 months|
Graphic Designing is enjoying its golden era because of plethora of top class softwares, apps & other utilities available in the market for the designing enthusiasts. OSG Graphic Designing course bundles together an exciting designing app/web utility called Canva. This course will teach you how to make amazing designs using softwares like Corel draw, Adobe Illustrator and also how to make quick designs, status quotes, Whatsapp DP etc through Canva. It is a easy to use designing tool that prides itself for making graphic designing accessible to everyone. You will discover the tools you need for starting a design project and how to organize your deliverables, as well as understand the fundamentals of color, typography, elements, and layout. With its simple and easy drag and drop interface, readymade templates and pre-designed elements, anybody can create good looking graphics. This course introduces students to basics of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Canva etc.. This course does not require any prior knowledge of any graphic designing software. Basic knowledge of MS-Office is must for pursuing this program.
- Introduction to Corel Draw
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Introduction to Canva and its Fundamentals
- CorelDraw designing using tools & tricks
- Design in Canva using its drag & drop features
- Advanced Illustrator tools, menus and shortcuts
- Deconstructing pre-designed Canva Templates
- Design to Communicate
- Transfering design files among various softwares
- Basic & Advanced Color Wheel Basics
- Advanced Tints and Shades
- International standards on collaborating the Design
- Basics of uploading and Editing Video and Audio
AWARD LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Understand different types of menus in all the designing software covered in this course.
- Gaining a good grasp on the various tools of all the software.
- Tips, tricks & shortcuts for speedy designing capabilities.
- Gaining the ability to create your own designing campaign on a theme/event/product.
- Commercial usability skills of the designing software and Canva utility.
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
- To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITION
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization (TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
In fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.