|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||:||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically 3 to 6 months|
Diploma in Front Office course is popularly known as front office operation, office management etc. Front office position is very tricky & challenging position because it is the entry way to the company. The person managing the front office has to do multiple tasks so she should be well versed in a number of skills. Our Diploma in Front Office Management course aims to impart all the necessary skills in the aspirants so that they can effectively manage this challenging position. Extensively, the front office incorporates tasks that influence the overall image of the concern among its stakeholders because it has to interact directly with them unlike the back office job roles like accounting who do not deal with the clients directly.The future job-prospects of the Diploma in Front Office holders is very promising. Students get an opportunity to work in various reputed organizations including hotels, offices, tourism offices, private as well as government organizations etc.
- Introduction to Customer Care Services
- Introduction to Hotel Accounting
- Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality Sector
- Introduction to Corporate sector job roles
- Communication Skills
- Computer Application
- Front Office Accounting
- Cash Billing
- Etiquette and Manners
AWARD LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Gain a basic understanding of the various types of organizations.
- Get basic knowledge about accounting, ERP or similar software.
- Learn basic MS-Office skills necessary for the front office position.
- Become an effective communicator.
- Understand the use of effective communication techniques with customers and in different sectors deliver customer service.
- Be able to apply the core components of the sales & prospecting pitches.
- Making best use of business etiquette knowledge to win over new clients for business growth.
- Be able to identify useful information from the Internet and E-marketing.
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
- To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITIONS
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization (TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
In fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.