|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically for 1 year|
Financial analysis is a skill of assessing finance related projects and transactions so as to determine its performance. This course addresses principles and the process of strategic financial analysis, planning and decision making for any organization, large or small.The goal of this course, which is to provide comprehensive information on financial analysis and planning on any level for either professional or personal use, is well suited for an enthusiast who has the passion to study the financial statements of companies and to construe the global market trends and hence make decisions as per the outcomes.
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Principle of corporate finance
- Understanding financial statements and reports
- Types of markets: Derivatives markets, Foreign exchange and Money markets
- Working capital management
- Understanding Capital budgeting
- Understanding Operating and Financial leverage
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to
demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet
the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the
learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITION'S
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training
Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization
(TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training
Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC
Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final
examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.