|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically 3 months|
This course provided the students the knowledge and skills in today’s rapidly advancing digital environment in the field of marketing, Build a Ready-To-Buy Audience From Scratch. Create Content and Ads That Generate Traffic, Leads and Sales. Set Up a Website in 1 Hour Without Any Coding. Read Analytics Reports, and Make Revenue-Boosting Decisions.
DETAILED COURSE INFORMATION
- Marketing Fundamentals: Create a Buyer Persona & Unique Selling Proposition
- Market Research: Validate Your Idea with Typeform
- Wordpress: Create Your Own Website in 1hr Without Technical Skills
- Email Marketing
- Copywriting Training: Write Copy That Sells
- SEO Checklist: Increase Search Engine Traffic
- YouTube Marketing: Use Simple Videos to Drive Traffic & Sales
- Facebook Marketing: Get Your First 1000 Likes Without Facebook Ads
- Twitter Marketing: Increase Your Twitter Followers with 10 Strategies
- Quora Marketing: Become an Authority & Drive Long-Term Website Traffic
- Google Adwords: Create Your First Profitable Campaign Today
- Google Analytics: Take a Data-Driven Approach to Growth
- Case Studies, Project, and Final Research Paper
During the tutorials or seminars, the student will work on case studies and discuss various strategies and techniques.
This course requires a properly maintained computer with high-speed internet access and an up-to-date web browser (such as Chrome or Firefox) and must be capable of viewing or downloading videos. The student must be able to communicate with the instructor via email or skype.
This course uses an asynchronous mode and students are provided with tiered video and self-guided learning modules. Live online interaction with the instructor can be arranged. The “on-site” classroom works on standard computers and instructor-led exercises, seminars, and workshops if applicable.
Most course lectures may be viewed on mobile devices, but in some cases, assignments and quizzes must be completed on a desktop or laptop computer.
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
In fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.