|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically for 1 year|
Business Analytics is a combination of Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and Computer Programming. It is the field of analyzing data to find out patterns that will be helpful in developing strategies. Its usage can be found in almost every industry.This diploma in business analytics will make you well versed with the world of business and analytics,teaching you different type of strategic analytical processes and methods to analyze any business in line with the required software which perform a key role in analyzing along with a very directed process from the very initial to the final stage of analyzing a business.
- Explain how data is used for recruiting and performance
- Performing Regression Analysis
- Marketing Performance Measurement and Management
- Talent and Performance Management
- Improving the Customer Experience
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to
demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet
the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the
learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITION'S
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training
Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization
(TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training
Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC
Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final
examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.