|Open to||:||Undergraduate or Graduate Level|
|Prerequisites||: ||English Proficiency - Reading and Writing|
|Course Format||:||Individually Paced|
|Prerequisites||:||Typically for 1 year|
|Course Code||:||OSG- AACM|
Arts Administration and Cultural Management program is for those who wish to integrate their passion for arts and culture with business acumen and management skills.
Diploma in arts administration and cultural management will help you to apply creative leadership and ethical principles in managing artistic excellence,cultural heritage, audience diversity and financial sustainability, at local and global levels.
In a crux, you gain knowledge of arts and culture across national and international contexts.
- • Introduction/Community Organizing: Building Community through the Arts
• The meaning and dimensions of culture
• Arts and the Economy: Fuel for the Creative Engine
• Managing communication across culture
• Ethics and social responsibility in global management
• Culture and leadership
• Comparative international management styles
• Contextualizing Creativity
• Cultural Advocacy
• Strategic Planning
• Personnel Management
• Program Development
• Cultural Access
• Community building (such as fundraising, development, education, volunteerism, etc.)
- All units are assessed by examination or written assignments.
achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to
demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet
the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the
learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by
- The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
STANDARD AND RECOGNITION'S
[ON SKY GLOBAL is an Accredited Training
Provider of Training Accreditation & Certification Organization
(TRACCERT - Agency registered with the government of Canada as Training
Accreditation and Certification agency and a member of the AAAC
Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada)]
END OF COURSE REQUIREMENTS
fulfillment of the course, students are required to take the final
examination, as well as an end-of-course project or research paper.